Mission and Strategic Vision
Gazprom Neft mission
To offer consumers high quality energy resources, to conduct business fairly and responsibly, to take care of our employees, and to be a leader in efficiency, guaranteeing long-term, stable growth for the company.
Gazprom Neft strategic goal
To become a large, Russian-based international player, owning a regionally diversified portfolio of In the context of the Report, subsidiaries and affiliates of OJSC Gazprom Neft.assets across the entire value chain, actively participating in regional development, and with a high degree of social and environmental responsibility.
OJSC Gazprom Neft is one of Russia’s leading oil companies in terms of hydrocarbon production and refining.
Company business targets
The 2025 Development Strategy for OJSC Gazprom Neft was adopted in May 2013. The document reaffirms the 2020 goals, suggests ways of achieving them in the key business segments – hydrocarbon production, oil refining and sales of petroleum products, subject to the changing industry environment and global economy – and also states a key objective for the period from 2020 to 2025: to maintain the business level achieved by 2020.
Gazprom Neft’s main strategic targets and business objectives to 2025, by operating segment:
- Maximise oil recovery from the current resource base.
- Gain leadership in the North of Yamal-Nenets Autonomous District.YaNAD in terms of liquid hydrocarbon production.
- Retain leading position on the Arctic shelf.
- Create growth centres on the basis of non-conventional reserves.
- Develop new production centres in the Russian Federation beyond the 2020 horizon.
- Consolidate efforts and competencies to actively develop outside Russia.
- Modernise Russian refineries, including with regard to ensuring compliance with technical regulations (quality and deeper refining programmes).
- Implement environmental and operational efficiency programmes.
- Acquire refining assets in Europe and Southeast Asia to refine the oil produced by the Company.
- Develop the Company’s own sales network (sales BUs and retail business) to sell the maximum possible volume of its refining output with added value.
Sales of motor oils
- Increase the number of filling stations in the Company’s retail chain in Russia and the CIS to 1,880 with growth in the average annual volume handled per retail filling station reaching 8 thousand tonnes.
Sales of petroleum products to industrial users
- Expand CJSC Gazpromneft-Aero’s sales network to 220 airports by 2025 (58 owned fuelling complexes, 162 airport locations).
- Expand the activities of OJSC Gazpromneft Marin Bunker in international markets: in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia; increase the market share in Russia; and expand the Company’s own fleet to 20 vessels.
- Make Gazprom Neft – Lubricants a nationally recognised lubricant company, which is a viewed as a leader in the production of high-specification premium-grade oils, lubricants and service fluids under a global brand, bringing the annual sales of packaged products to 330,000 tonnes by 2025.